The Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the successful delivery of our services to clients while maintaining professional standards of the company.
- Build and strengthen positive relationships with clients.
- Single point of contact for our clients and ensure they remain satisfied with our services.
- Plan, organise, and manage all phases of the project life cycle to ensure our services are delivered on schedule and within budget from project scoping, scheduling, invoicing, to reviewing lessons learned.
- Assist with the sales process, including responses, proposal negotiation, and statement of work generation and presentation to clients, as well as handling related documentation.
- Work effectively with consultants to scope projects and understand client’s requirements.
- Manage resource scheduling to oversee consultant utilisation and skills development.
- Support productivity within teams for better and more efficient execution of tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and cost using appropriate verification methods.
- Monitor quality procedures and risks involved in all services provided to clients.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct project reviews and create project performance reports.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in managing cybersecurity consulting and penetration testing projects.
- Experience in project management and resource scheduling.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) would be beneficial but not essential.